RECYCLING WITH lithodecor®
The existing slabs are dismantled on site. The slabs are then processed in the production plant. Here, the boards are potentiated in a separation process and then integrated into the proven Lithodecor® system using special processes. Finally, the upcycled panels can be reinstalled on the building or on another building using a suitable substructure.
Sustainability has a future!
FACTS AND ADVANTAGES::
- Saving of valuable natural stone raw material
- Waste reduction, no disposal costs and preservation of the existing material UPCYCLING
- Exhausted natural stone deposits can be preserved on the façade
- Increased absorption of impact loads on the panels thanks to the composite system
- Reduction of the total weight of the natural stone slabs per m² by up to 66.6
- Particularly suitable for renovations with problematic substrates/construction shells
- General building authority approval
- Can also be reused for other construction projects
- High degree of prefabrication in the production plan